2003-12-25

alright... it's been a looooooong time since i've done this... thing..
so popularly known as.. Blogging.

but anyways.. this is all i've done so far. It looks like shit. i mean honestly! what's up with those statues at the side? (in case you're wondering, no, i didn't do this template.. i just chose the best out of the worst..)

Anyways, thanks to the constant nagging of my evil older brother.. this is my web blog..
i refuse to do a website.. (he says i'm totally hopeless at designing stuff, which, under serveral good and constructive circumstances, I so totally agree with him.) *grimaces*

ahh well, while I lose out in the artistic category, I choose to excel in the linguistic field.
Hope I talk some sense while typing this out. It's rather much confusing 'talking' to oneself in this manner. *chuckles*

okay okay, i'll cut the crap here and buzzz off..
catch up laters...