2006-01-24

I have to try to....

I have to TRY to wake up at 4 in the mornings...
I will wake up at 4am from now on..
I will wake up at 4am from now on..
I will wake up at 4am from now on..
I will wake up at 4am from now on..
I will wake up at 4am from now on..
I will wake up at 4am from now on..
I will wake up at 4am from now on..
I will wake up at 4am from now on..
I will wake up at 4am from now on..
I will wake up at 4am from now on..
I will wake up at 4am from now on..
I will wake up at 4am from now on..
I will wake up at 4am from now on..
I will wake up at 4am from now on..
I will wake up at 4am from now on..
I will wake up at 4am from now on..
I will wake up at 4am from now on..
I will wake up at 4am from now on..
I will wake up at 4am from now on..
I will wake up at 4am from now on..
I will wake up at 4am from now on..
I will wake up at 4am from now on..
I will wake up at 4am from now on..
I will wake up at 4am from now on..
I will wake up at 4am from now on..
I will wake up at 4am from now on..
I will wake up at 4am from now on..
I will wake up at 4am from now on..
I will wake up at 4am from now on..
I will wake up at 4am from now on..
I will wake up at 4am from now on..
I will wake up at 4am from now on..
I will wake up at 4am from now on..
I will wake up at 4am from now on..



argh. i MUST not procastinate. EVER, again.


meeting tonight was zonking me out half way through. But I should've paid more attention to the project applications and asked the PROPER questions rather than thinking that "oh, andrew/alex/samuel can handle those issues lah.." coz they WONT be there especially when 2 are sick and 1 has to run around for school...

I will try my best never to procastinate again..


on the happier note, i've successfully collected close to $50 for the nan trip.. =)
now waiting for that $10 to close off the deal of $60 from andrew.. whaha...
and then yamei will be obliged to make sure i get my notes right... (actually, she's been doing that already..)


anyway, sleep time.. or i'm just waiting my time away...
byeeeeeee....
essentially, i'm only blogging just to kill time.. just wanted to listen to some songs on the comp.. =P


Note: SHERWIN!!!!!!! remember to pass the form to deb ASAP alright? remember, dateline is 31 JAN 2006... gah! i'll just send you sms tmr morning to remind you..