2005-09-30

today has been draining on me...

Blah, i'm so tired, I can't think of what to blog at all..
well, besides the fact that grandma looks so much alive than dead, I half expected her to just open her eyes and smile or ask to be let out from that sealed coffin.

I feel so bad for neglecting terra the entire day, but while she gets to sleep the entire day without disruptions, she was waiting patiently by the door for me when i got home just now..


Anyway, yeah.. what started out as such a bad day didn't turn out so bad after all.. i even got to meet up with debra and serica to get some stuff from them and eat some food.. i was STARVING. didn't have breakfast, and lunch was measely.


Amanda seems surprised to find out that i'm crying my eyes out over grandma's death.
well, deary, i'm human and i was close with my grandma (only coz she's so funky and cute) since last year..

oh yeah, uhmm.. my thanks to the gang on the condolences.. they're very much appreciated.


ugh, i'm frigging dead beat tired...
so yeah, off to bed now.. byee..