2005-09-27

eyecandi - i can di. go figure!

random thought/quote for the day:
"she's dying, i'm lying.. everything's just complying."

My internship with eyecandi started today!
hahas.. only amanda and I....
so cool!

We were attached to kin for today!
let me tell you, that guy makes photoshop look too simple.
just TOO simple i'm telling you.


wednesday i'm bringing my laptop in to try it out..
i'll have to burn stuff into CDs to clear space and delete all the useless games and softwares...

had my meeting at NYC just now...
gawd.. it lasted till 10.30pm!!! thank goodness this only happens once or twice a month!

anyway, grandma's back in hospital, on the oxygen tank full-time. =(
i went to visit her at like 11.30pm?
straight after the meeting at NYC actually..
I heard my aunts and uncles were really sad about it to the extent all of them cried rather badly.
coz from what i know.. grandma told all of them to go out to eat..
like go get her a drink at McD's or something like that..
so a bunch of them went off to get her McD's at the same time while going there to get some stuff to munch on...
and then later, one of my aunts or my cousins called them, telling them that grandma couldn't breathe so yeah...

off to the hospital they went...


well, yeah.. you know..
the doctors already told them that she's finished already..
no point crying over it...
so right now, i think uncle ricky's gonna do up the master bedroom such that it looks homely and pretty for grandma when she gets home for her final resting place..
she says she just wants to bathe, rest, have a good meal, then die sleeping.
i think that's a good way to go too..

i went to see her just now and i greeted her..
she looked at me for a while (just to register my face), smiled when i called her and then went back sleeping..
she was just SO breathless...
it really broke my heart to see her in such a painful condition..

anyway, rayson asked if i can make it on the 25th for the class chalet..
not that i don't like chalets or anything...
i know this sounds really mean, but I just don't feel like doing ANYTHING with the class this holidays - again.
I just don't.
Even if it's to celebrate their birthdays, i just don't wanna go.
I don't even care if they're gonna celebrate my birthday..
I just..
ugh. you know what? just forget it...
I don't want to 'purposefully' spark anymore controversies than what's already happening or have happened with the class.
It just doesn't do ANYONE any good.
the end of that story.


Next.



i still think amanda's quite 'blind'.... hahaha.. you know what i mean lah, yah? amanda? ;)
i want to see kris's photos... i wanna see how she looks like, and also that other girl too...


anyway...
meeting in a while... at 10am..
have to be in school before 9am to feed the fishes and wash those tanks of mine..
then yeah, meeting.
like shiat. dude.
i forgot to call the seniors down for passing down ceremony.
i can't get janette over the phone. i think i'll have to mail her.
she's ALWAYS on mc when i need her. grrrrrr...

and then.. my agenda?
haven't load into my pocketPC. like daaaang...

ughs.. okay.
you guys have your fun, i'm outta here.
toodles.