2005-09-17

i have ideas....

i've got ideas that're just overflowing in my mind right now!!!
god.. hahaha.. i feel so empowered with this knowledge of ideas!
some of these ideas just MIGHT make me a rich kid...
the other ideas, are just plain punk!
hahaha.. and the rest of the ideas... are what to put into this blog page.


I have a new idea for a website.
my blog, that is.


it will be nice.
MTV-styled.
when i say MTV, i don't mean the music videos...
i mean the essence that makes MTV, MTV.


hahaha...
i was watching MTV diary today lah.. so obviously that's how i got my idea.

it's gonna be like WICKED.
if only i can get hold of Javier.
(: he makes wicked avartars...
I'm gonna make him do a few for me..

this is gonna be fun!
the current layout is now rendered.. sucky.
hahas..


so you're now wondering what is it that might actually make me a rich kid?
puh-lease, like i'd tell you of my ideas.
go think of new ones yourself.


anyway, HBD InorgChem and ABC...
then cell tech.
and i'll be SO done with school for the semester.
i can't wait! (=



tralalala...
hahahha...
bla bla bla bla bla!



no, i am not posting anything sensical till i've gotten my mind sorted out right.
so just check back once in like a week alright? hahas.
bye!