2005-09-16

so when I feel like it; i will leave it.

I had a thought that strandled me to a stand-still once more..
that when I felt like it, I would leave it.
I wondered what it'd meant.
was it just another random thought?
For the last few weeks, just the mere thought of thinking have left me a very confused person.
I do hope my confused state of mind leaves me some time of peace and some sort of tranquility in my mind.

Anwyay, went out to study today, it's been a while since I've done that...
About a month or so already I think.
Usual study session with Albert. Did some questions from the inorg chem past year papers...
haha.. today we went to tcc at citylink.. the stuff there is okay lah.. not as good as the one over at beach road. =)


after studying, we went walking about till he was like "ehhh.. can i goooo.. need to meet my cousin in bishan..."
then we got up the trains and went off.. he went to meet his cousin and i made my way back home with a frigging headache..

xiu xiu (gary's girlfriend) is coming over today for dinner.
yay! haha.. she bought me the mahjong game on cd-rom.. have to thank her for that later when she gets here.. and then gary said he's gonna get the ipod nano for me. =)
i'm so happy! hahaha.. finally a mp3 for myself! (although I can say i already have one via the use of my pda and the sd card..)

anyway, my birthday's coming up.. I wonder what sort of a birthday cake I'd get from my parents this year. =) every year, the cakes get weirder and weirder...
Why?
coz the day after my birthday, would be my dad's birthday!
so if my cake tastes weird, it's really okay, coz we had dad's cake to eat..
we try all the new cakes on my birthday, sometimes on dad's, but most of the time, on mine.. hahaha...
Last year, I had green tea and chocolate..
this year... I don't know.. I hope it'll be something like rum and blueberry..
it sounds like a good and safe choice, don't ya think? =P

I'm gonna follow serica's advice on the things that go around in my life.
I do suppose I've overlooked many fundamental things in life for the past year or so...
that is to take things one at a time..
hahaha.. such fundamentally simple things, I can overlook..
ah well, it goes to show that I'm not prefect even though how much I wish to be...


anyway, gotta go now.. need to rest for a while..
i think my fever's creeping back up on me...
byeeeeeeee...