2005-09-08

one last report...

and i'll be done!!! yay...
and then can study all i want for the next 7 days.

I used to think I could just ignore problems by just ignoring them.
it gets a little too.. difficult when I have to face the problem practically everyday in my life for the past few months, and more to come..
So in order to ignore the problem, I celebrate the fact that I won't have to deal with the problem after 6 months (or lesser).
Since I will be doing projects and the industrial attachment, I know the greater possibility of not having to deal with the problems that I face. yay..!



Anyway, the god forsaken HACCP is finally done. I have to say I feel rather guilty for not putting much effort into it till the last moment. I have to upgrade the study systems, the research skills, and all that.

Note to self: No matter what, DO NOT refer to yahoo for help. They give irrevelent details.


Okay, time to go upgrade my skills, and do some shitass last minute revisions.