2005-09-04

like-minded evilness!!!

FINALLY, I've met my match(es).....
people at Young Change Makers are as critisizing as I am.
Constructively.

Today's session at training was mind boogling, but me likes.
I am now officially a "Young Change Maker - Youth Panelist", after going through those god-awful rigid, but fun and long hours of training called the "Youth Grant-Maker Developmental Programme".

I have learnt SO many things from there.
Taken back with me are the reminders of why I want to be in MB doing what I do, taken back with me is an important skill that I will be using next year.. which is to review applications and see if they deserve the money that we have to give to the public.

it's like SO cool man.


Anyway, about today's training...

We had to review 2 grants each per group.. It was rather easy coz all we had to do was to look through the applications, see if they pass the primary and secondary requisites and finally, see if the application can give a huge ripple effect on the public...

So we had "Hats with hair, because we care" and "Uth 2 Uth mentor program".
Both were equally cool...
i won't bore you with the details, but yeah, Andrew presented the Hat case and I, the Uth case.
hahas...

The cases, I feel, were all well presented and brought out to us, mainly because all of us were serious in trying to get the cases done and over with...
the whole situation then, when I look back at it now... it's like... too serious.. but I guess we HAVE to be serious about it.. i'm not great at being serious, in fact, I dislike being serious.. makes me look and feel old.. hahahaha...

Hmmmm... okay, I'm gonna go continue on my Industrial micro report.....
biofilm SUCKS.
gah.