2005-08-28

goooo me... whee.. -_-"

well, let's see.... chauyang has NOT called. mm.. whatever with her.
she'd prolly call monday morning.

Anyway, today... SLACKER'S DAY. didn't even STUDY. i took 7 hours to complete 10 lines of something. ABC i think.

wow-er.



jeez.
anyway, by hook or crook, dad's nicely banned me from going to ANY church whatsoever. yaaayy. -_-"


i have been feeling SUPER bemused today.
well, so be it, yeah?
mom's been hinting that we should GET A DOG.

From the SPCA.

she's hoping the bill to keep medium sized dogs in apartments here. I'm hoping too.. I mean, I would HATE to keep a chihuahua in my house. (only coz mrs federline has one)

however you spell that last name.

Terra sleeps 20 hours a day. she doesn't play in the day. wait, she does.. okay.. so it's like 18 hours. that's it.. hahs..4 hours in the day, and 2 running about the house like some mad insane thing at night.

=)

i like my mad insane cat.
she makes me look mad and insane sometimes, but she's fun to play with.
If we're gonna get a dog, i want a male one. so that i don't have to go round putting on a PAD for a female one.



oh yippees... another 45 minutes to my show!
we have industrial micro again tmr morning.
how freaking much i hate it.
richard's like a gay, matthew's a sodding prick, LCY can't pronounce her words... well... what a life.

that ng chee wei isn't ANY better. he's the MOST MOST MOSSST boring person i've EVER EVER EVER had the bloody sodding misfortune to meet.




yuck.



*is puking stomach juices out*


I have been thinking TOO much for the past 5 days. and I'm SOOOO tired of thinking about the past. It's EATING ME UP inside.


and this is the part where i go "How i wish i could just... JUST turn back time, and make everything different."

yeah, how i wish.



at least not give gary that frigging knife, but a freaking kick to his balls, steal his meds and throw them down the toilet bowl. (no, i can assure you, he's not dead yet)
at least not call janice's home just so that her mom won't get pissed off at her.. and make jan kill herself.
at least BE there for janice.
at least not be such a fool to believe everything anyone tells me.



i feel like such a fool.





ah well.

a fool is a fool...
nothing can change that.
am i one? hahas... i don't know for sure...




anyway, stupid stuff aside...
hmm.. there's nothing else to blog about..
so i'm going to go back to my work..
and go watch my tv in a bit.