2005-08-22

new hope...

There's a show that i've taken a liking to watch recently for the past month or so...
and it's taught me quite a lot of stuff for the past month or so as well...
And that show is that japanese show that I've been raving on about.. sunday nights, channel 8 at 11pm.. hahas.. 24 hours Emergency. terrific drama series. me likes. only coz everyone acting in that show is SO utterly cool. COOOOOOL!!!


Anyway, it teaches me little things to remind myself...
That as an individual, I should take things in my own stride, stand up for the things that I feel and think are worth fighting for no matter how the majority of a group may think that it is of 'forbidden' content..
That if I wanted to do something, I should never postpone it and should do it as soon as I can with no procastinations.. that when I do something, I should do it with conviction, for the thought for everyone and for someone I respect, someone I love and hold dear to me.. and for such persons, I should go the extra mile to do it. Never to admit defeat and to spur on courageously in times of difficulties. Never to give up my passion for the job that I've worked so hard for, just because of an incident that occured that left me in a daze.

There are more things to learn from that show, i'm sure.. every episode has a moral value behind it to be re-learnt from.. not that i've got low moral values.. but being in a place such as singapore, oft times i forget my manners and morals.. hahas.. I always look forward to the next episode! =)
but my tv's spoilt, so i have to go over to aunt's place to watch.. =(
even if it's just 3 steps away.. ^^;


anyway, back to studying.. i'm left with about 4 lectures to go.. (thorough studying, i meant) then i can move on with hbd and mbt practicals.
I have to spur on!! haha.. i'll have to train myself with those power naps. I need those.. alrighty, i'm off now.



toodles! ;)