2005-08-13

More stuff....

let's see... all i've been doing is talk about the superficially surfaced stuff that happens in my life. So, in this one post (or maybe the next few), i'm just gonna whack any issue that comes to mind.. hahas...

The other day, when I forgot to go for my test, the only one thought that bugged me besides "how could i forget?" was "How come no one even thought to call me?". Was I that invisible, that even a simple call to me to ask if I was gonna come for the test or not; did not even cross the minds of my classmates?

well, obviously not, and come to think of it, I don't really bother about it. But for those few moments, with those doubts, I was hurt no one even bothered.
Ian has apologised for not calling, but ian, it's really alright, I suppose. I'm quite used to that already. It just takes some getting used to.. hahas...


Another thing is that, i've been observing some thing about the class...
everyone insults anyone. Well, at least most of the guys do that. They seem to love to torment each other with verbal insults. hahs.. it's rather.. -well, to put it in my usual sadistic ways- entertaining to watch them do that.

The teachers tend to think xiao hui and i look alike. I'd agree to some extent. We do almost have the same hairdo, and i'm just too lazy to go combing my hair thoroughly in the mornings. Perhaps i should do more thorough combings now.
Anyway, i don't suppose she really likes to be related to me for looks. Neither do I. I'll just leave my hair long again. this time, I'll put more care in maintaining my hair. (it can become a lion's mane on most days. yes, quit laughing. i said MOST days. shut up, you arse.)


oh, lookie! Amanda just came online. OOOOH... carol's online too. That girl (carol) is supposed to go spring cleaning the scl clubroom with me on this summer's day (which happens to be today). It doesn't feel very summery today. which is good, I suppose. Carol and I, we are gonna plan for SCL dinner and dance. I can assure you guys, it'll be fun and rather informal thing. no need to dress up, just casual smart will do. maybe when we have a higher budget, we can do a formal one... aights?


Oh right, amanda told me the gang's coming back this afternoon. I suppose they've reached already. So, hello boys! welcome back to singapore! and joey, quit sulking. i know you "reluctantly" had to come back... hahahahhahahaha.....
The gang had been in USA for the last few months. All at John Hopkin's university in maryland, to be exact. I don't know what the heck they're studying there, but I heard most of them were doing Medicine..


anyway, i'm gonna go on that spring cleaning rendevous with carol... hahas.. on this summer's day...
and yeps, outta here... gonna go skool now...



toodles!