2005-08-03

two chem papers in ONE day?!?!

the school frigging sucks, but I can't complain much.
dammit.

anyway, two chem papers in ONE day.
like omg.
I so wanted to DIE from the information overload.
I even managed to screw up and get another brain dead situation where I couldn't think.
I heard that it's called a "mind block".
and if I thought that was bad, wait till I read my MBT notes and do the tutorials.

like omfg.
I AM reading the notes and they just don't make ANY sense?
omg omg omg omg omg.
omg.


anyway, I fed my fishies today.
and then i thought my fishes were the BIGGEST most HEALTHIEST fishies EVER in town.
then this senior strolls into the lab with this container FILLED with like ga-zillions of 1 month old baby fishies from TLL. (okay, just 18 of them)
X.x

I died.

and amelia brought me back to life.



omg.
they were like fucking HUGE fishies in that container.
like 10 times bigger than what I have. (alright alright! 4 times bigger. BUT THEY WERE FUCKING HUGE FISHIES!)

i died again.

and amelia brought me back to life again.




then i studied like mad for abc.
which isn't as easy as 123.
damn michael jackson. abc just ain't as simple as you think it to be, aight??!?!


then, I died again.


my alarm clock on my phone brought me back to life.



then i nearly died just looking at abc paper.
not easy lor! blardy hell.



so i did the paper and scrammed outta there in 38 minutes. just like 3 minutes after arden and dominic went out.
i so died lor!


i revived myself back again lor.



then i went to makan-ing by myself with a cute guy with his friends sitting in front of me. ha! lucky me.
but then i waited and waited and waited and WAITED (for ages and centuries) for 20 minutes...
before peisuan came down to meet me to watch me makan-ing.


she nearly killed me with that stupid blue thing.
NEARLY. (i didn't want to die again.)



Then, after makan-ing, I borrowed kumaran's mbt tutorial notes to copy.
hahas! then after copying, I showed peisuan my not-so-HUGE-anymore fishies.

I was so sad. so very sad lor... coz there're those stupid TLL 1month 10times bigger fishies who got strolled in like some big mob boss with bazookas for pistols and shoot me dead TWICE with their size.

omg.

I nearly died again.


then i showed peisuan my measely fishies without trying to die.
then i showed her those stupid TLL fishies (who were 10 times bigger than my babies. now they look like whimps compared to those bigger fishes)....


then i cleaned and fed the adults and went home.



So i died like 234891734 times today.
omg.




wow.




i'm gonna go die again.
with mbt as my murderer.

die lor!