2005-07-26

migraines a ringin'

Well, I spent a good solid 5 hours studying today.....
Went to CP's library to get my cuppa coffee... before deciding with rica to go over to the brand new library... god.. i LURVE level 7 so much.
not only is it my most favourite number (no prizes to guess why), the tables there are humungously HUGE and big and SOOOOO white and niiiiiice!!!!
Oh, before I go on gushing on how nice those BIG tables are, I met shakeila and xiaohui at han's at level 1 outside the library studying HBD...

hahahs.. it so coincidently came by that i brought HBD to study as well, coz I was thinking of studying Cell Tech when i got home... which is what i'm doing now...
okay, not NOW, but yarh lah... hahahahahs....

where's that serica...? she said she'll send over those slides on osseous tissue to me...


anyway, i gotta go.. i hope it's better reading the words now.. not as strenous as before? hahahahs...

toodles! =P