2005-07-23

so sleepy....

i'm like so tired, but haven't got any will to get any sleep....

anyway, yeah, today didn't have school, but I went back there anyway...
to teach the seniors how to deyolk fish eggs, how to change the system water for one of the tanks, to pick out my fishes (of which one got stabbed in its tail and is now horridly bent.. that siuwen.. grr...) and to do up more salt solutions..


Then, I went to meet Mr Ong and Ms Ang.. sian, had a SECOND interview from the first one... so sick. I got grilled twice! so unfair..... hurmph....
discussed some stuff with them, then I met up with kumaran and the 0405 gang outside the teachers' rooms... hahas.. they're such a fun bunch...
I'll be joining them up for revision sessions all through next week.


I'm supposed to be doing my work, but i've slacked the whole of today..
so later when i wake up, and hopefully not feeling bitchy, i'll try to finish up my MBT and cell tech reports... sucker shit things....


tsk.



sleep time.