2005-07-15

let me show you....

let me show you the prowress of Jay Zhou!!!
whahahahahas!!! just the english translations first.. i'm not that power with this laptop.. hahas...

反方向的鐘 |Counter Clockwise
Music: Jay Chou
Lyrics: Vincent Fang
Translation: Jo - www.jay-chou.net


From the deluded dreams you gave
Cracks appeared and pain arose
How could I bring it across to you, when you had no time?
You said I would never understand and there was no point in saying anything
Is his smile any different?
In your heart, I'm no longer adored
Be it the rain, wind or rainbow in my sky
You are the one in control

I hate myself sometimes, for my inability to control my emotions
An agonizing heart still goes on
Still touched by your apology just before we parted

The clock which transcends through the passage of time
Starts moving in the opposite (counter-clockwise) direction
Back to the time dimension when I first loved you, it came to a standstill.
All of our memories came back to haunt me
You unsealed my wounds
Too many promises made me lose control as my tears continued to run

(RAP~ *in chinese*)
The neon lights in the city danced uneasily and stained the evening sky red
All of the past is a dream that I can't bear to touch
A dream that brings pain when I think of it, with heart-shattering contents
Every second of time is unique
You were unaware, yet the farewell I wanted from you
You had reasons for not saying it
The smoke from the ruins stopped circulating in the cold air
I lost all hope amidst the crowd
Blindly following the dreams of others
I gave it all up, despising my incompetence
Healing my wounds to curb the pain was futile
When there are no dreams, pain has no magnitude
My tears are red; they flow endlessly


okay, that's just lame, in a way that it's been a long while since I even bothered cutting and pasting lyrics into my blog..! hahas..

well, today had been a really horrendous day, i'd have to say...
Primarily speaking, it started during HBD lecture. I mean, HBD lecture today was so enjoyable! hahas.. dr chooi is one really wacky fella, that's for sure....
well, gary called, saying he's tired and dad'll be picking me up. But dad's been driving the whole day, so I thought i'd let him rest, so I told gary i'll come home myself.

Then during dinner, I was forced to down the remaining 3/4 of my dinner in a matter of 2 minutes, coz gary told me he's taking the car coz he's going out and he told me he'll give me a lift to debra's place after i'm done. "Be quick hor!!" like okay, so I finished my dinner in 2 minutes flat and ran back to my room to get my stuff..

Then that jackass comes to my room and tells me, "Oh, i'm not going out anymore. You gotta make your own way down. I'm staying home to play on the xbox. hee.. i know, i'm such a bastard."

You got it right, you damned bloody fucking bastardic moron of a brother! I don't care if YOUR girlfriend doesn't feel like going out. You freaking tell ME to choke down my dinner in 2 minutes, rush me through packing my stuff, only to tell me YOU'RE FUCKING NOT GOING OUT?!?!?!? like what the FUCK!?! go eat your own cum or something! his freaking ass needs to get raped, I think.

Obviously I got pissed off at him. And whilst I was thinking all that, I merely bit his head off while snapping at him to just eff off and go play his damned fucking games on his stupid xbox. Apparently lil' sis here isn't as important as his games nor his girlfriends.
Although he did end up going "WHERE LAH!! I GO SEND YOU NOWWWW!!!" ass..
want to play game then play your stupid games lah. dun come and change your mind on me so many bloody times lah! ass hole! humph!