2005-07-04

blah blah BLAH.

y'know.. i really oughta be sleeping, but yeah.. what the heck.
ummmm... event's over.. (finally)
and now I still have a freak shit load more of stuff to do...

You'd prolly figure out by now I blog only to vent.. be it a good way or bad, I don't suppose it's very good venting on a blog.. (yea, i just had to emphasise on it) it seems all too pathetic... but what the heck. If it doesn't work for you, it works out just fine for me....

not that I wanna get defensive over what I type out..
but if you don't like what you read, move on... get lost... shit it out or summat, aights?

lol...


well, event.. was.... hmm.. subtly okay.. I'd thought I'd see more people coming... but nope. the night part of the event sucked horribly. By 10.40pm, the streets were TOTALLY empty, save for 4 people dancing to the club beats.. that's at somerset road.. Ian (the DJ) and gang had a better number of audience, but not that great a pack either.. just a bunch of skaters who were skating and enjoying their time with ian's stuff.. it was good music too actually.. I liked it better than the DJ's from ChinaBlack and coco latte.. (maybe coz I was influenced by gary to enjoy techno beats -note: it's techno, not ahbeng techno. just techno.)- =)
Enjoy it, I truly did! I think I'll go stalk Ian and gang down and patronise their stuff... hahas..

hmmmm....
oh right, the day part of the urban infest...
right.
hmmmm.. special olympics was good.. =)
I'm proud of them coz they're so auto-pilot.. the kids have done this prolly a few hundred times and they LOVE publicity.
I made friends with this really cute autistic boy called Alex...
He reminded me strongly of David (Haley Joel Osment) in Artificial Intelligence for his determination for attention and love for his mom. And the fascination at things..
He's so easily pleased too! hahas...


Anyway, the inline bladers... they're freestylers.. and I was wondering why the hell some of them looked soooo bloody familiar....
and it was till late afternoon only did I realise that one of them were gillian's good friends (actually, my friend too lah)... and well, the rest is history! haha.. all of us actually knew of each other. Just that we didn't know each other's names.. but hell they knew my name and I didn't know theirs..! sheesh! only remembered alloy... we call him ah-loy.. (no diff in pronounciation)

The performances on stage was good, but the SMU R.E.A.L people were sorrowfully left unappreciated and they were seriously ignored by everyone..... I bet they were pissed off at us....
I feel kinda bad.. but they really did really good stuff up on stage there.. I wanted to go up to the stage to give them a really nice applause and talk to them, but dr balakrishnan was at special olympics booth, so I can't do anything.


Hmmmmm... OHHHH... I tried out that Segway Human Transporter thing!!! The one where that american president.. George Bush fell off it!!! hahas!!! Well, I most CERTAINLY didn't fall off it.. instead, it nearly cost my life! That damn thing can go down hill but it won't go UP hill if it's over 25 degrees above flat grounds.. dumb right?
The thing just zipped back down hill and I nearly got rolled over it... sheesh!

Oh, and the V-cruiser.. hahs.. that one was SUPERB!!! it's like riding a bike, only you're not on one.. you're standing and not pedalling...
somewhat like a mini-scooter, only better. =)

I won a t-shirt, but got another one free.. ahhas...
scubapunk.. that's the brand!
nice designs too! =)


hmmmmmm... what else??
oh, RIGHT! how can i miss out?
Kaiway, damien, eddy and gang came down to urban infest!!! hahas... twice in the afternoon and once at night! Thank you so much, guys! ;)

another thing... serica.. best lor.. she actually gave my event a MISS. And deb was in the event as well... and that rica.. jolly well MISSED it. just SO perfect you know? even GILLIAN came for it.. and visited us soooo often... tsk.. can't believe she actually missed the event, that girl.. hmph! no comments any further man.
Oh, and Mom and aunt alice came down... kenneth and serene came too.. so cool...!
amanda came too.. oh, sujith came too.. thanks everyone! =)


I made friends with the chalk drawer! hahahs... but I forgot his name.. he's so funny, that fella... but he can really draw very well! =)

what else.... hmmm... actually, nothing much lah...
I'm tired.. finally, when I thought I can rest abit....
i'm too tired to do anything else.... so I spent today slacking.. and sleeping..
so now,I'm heading back to sleep...


night!