2005-06-20

happy birthday 'manda!!!

-it's now 12.02am, but as usual, i tweaked the timings-

hahas.. happy birthday amanda!!!
you're now officially 18.. but please, don't drink too much yeah? bad for the liver... ;)


anyway, today.. well, I fell asleep in the lecture theatre.. thanks to bernard's influence really.. there he was, sleeping next to me while the lecture went on.. i don't blame him really.. ms lim was so boring....

after lecture, i went up to z-fish room... gawds... i ended sleeping in there, only to wake up 20 minutes late for lecture, and got delayed some coz of the lady from the student admins affairs calling in about the NE seminar that I have to panel at... sucky...

today inorg test was a horror.. =S didn't know how to do that equation balancing... tsk. so pissed with myself. I shall practice more...

Anyway, there's so much to blog about today... like well, sujith is such a nice guy to talk to, and linda's such a sweet girl! hahas.. =)
i can't wait for inorg pracs like that.. hahas.. the plus thing is that mr koh is prolly the best guy teacher to teach me (next to mr jay and mr new).. hee!
oh anyone would LOVE mr jay's teaching... he just rocks! and mr new... he explains everything to great details... it's sooooo intellectual just talking to him! splendid!!!


but i'm running out of time, so I can't tell you much about sujith and linda... prolly over the weekend or on a day when I'm not so tied down with work and trying to be superteen when i can't even keep my eyes open.. let alone concentrate on this entry...

sheesh.....


well, nighties peeps.