2005-06-10

goodness goodness me!!

i have so much work to do over the weekends, due to being stuck in the lab, just doing nothing but culturing stupid brineshrimp (which i absolutely hate due to their morphology; the other students think the adult brineshrimp is such a beautiful thing. I OBJECT!!) and feeding them stupid fishes, and trying to save their asses while they die on ME. shit ass them.

They just die after 10 DAYS!!!! asses, the lot of them!! HMPH!!!
anyway, we decided to dilute the salt solution to 0.06g/L once we start school on monday again.

Today, I had over 35 dead fish. =(
i'm sad.


I can't go for training tmr... =( coz i got school exco meeting to go to. a meeting where I actually DO stuff, rather than just "understand the rationale of the meetings" just like that. I don't know what the FUCK that shitty mervin's doing... he does EVERYTHING, and goes on saying that he "can't trust students anymore" when for the freaking fact that I keep asking him for SOMETHING to do. this sucks like hell you know? i feel like i can bitch about this the whole day and still not feel satisfied.
I feel redundant and stupid just working with those idiots. blardy shitasses.


grr...
whatever.

anyway, yeah.. study time. byeeee..