2005-06-03

ugh...

this is prolly the 10th time i've been trying to TYPE out an entry.
for the first time in history...


I don't know what to type.


anyway, let me see what happened during first week of school...
nothing much. just that I got the zebrafish eggs yesterday..
today they're nearly blooming out... by monday they'll be hatching!! :D

I haven't done up the brineshrimp eggs.. =( that's like bad.. I don't even know how to go about hatching those brineshrimp.
And the eggs! they're no better!! one shot so many of them... ki siao ah...
I'd bet there're at least 300 eggs there...
8 petri dishes, too overcrowded with eggs.
it's bad. I only gave enough water to last for two days..
I think I'll have to run up to lvl6 at 8am in the morning just to get the water changed and to see that they've all hatched.

I'm so so so excited!!! =D
babyfish, babyfish! fish fish fish fiiiiiish!! fishy fishy fiiiish!!!
i hope they don't die!!!
miss eunice says if we're successful with the current breeding project; we'll get to go on to the nanotech one!!! ^_^V


I CAN'T WAIT!!!!