2005-05-24

this is awful.....

I think I may have successfully and accurately pissed off wenping (one of the girls in floorball)....
I kinda.. went too into the game and hit her floorball stick a little way too hard. No huge harm done to the stick, but I bet there was a dent on it.. =S
wenping.. i am so soooo sorry about that...



Hmmm.. today's training was okay, despite that muscle was still acting up while jogging around on the court.
I think I twisted a vein out of place in my finger. hurts like.. well, it just hurts.
=S


*like a freaking motherf**ker at that*









Today, I spent the whole morning and afternoon cooped up in the room, watching naruto -AGAIN- coz I didn't know what else to do.
it's merely 5 days more till school starts and I haven't gotten my books. that's like, crap. I'll go tomorrow. With some of dad's money. I guess $50 will do fine.


I haven't really blogged about how I feel lately.. it's just mindless things that I've done, prolly a few snide comments (pathetic attempts at it).
But today.. today.. today felt different.
Like I've suddenly lost something or someone really precious to myself. It's this helpless feeling that I felt, something no one wants to feel. Like you're all alone despite having your loved ones around you..

Then I realised...









I lost myself.
















And I was depressed about it. heh.
stupid of me, hurh?
ahhh well...


I think I'll skip dinner tonight even though I'm feeling really hungry.