2005-05-20

take a goooooood look...

Okay, so i tweaked the timing.. but what the heck, all for blogging. see....

it's 20-05-2005, 20:05hrs.
like freak-sweet, it is!

shit, too many starwars commercials on TV has done me in bad....

Anyway, just wanted to post something up since I can't find a pen and paper anywhere in sight...

Cyst Storage:
Brine shrimp cysts are best stored at low-humidity, low-temperature conditions to maintain their hatching quality. For long-term storage, store at temperatures below 50°F (10°C), but above freezing.


that's for ms eunice.
but they haven't stated for how long. =S
gotta mail those idiots for it...






anyway, there're lots of things for me to do tonight..
like studying for my test, and doing up the NEH NEH project for peisuan.. (IT IS SO FREAKING NEH NEH IMMA TELLING YA!!!!)



yeah, okay...
talk laters. wait. I can't talk or chat online tonight. so if I'm "away", i'm doing work. chow down on your pillows or some thing and keep your blistering information to yourself just for tonight. I'm fighting with time here.







toodles peeps...
and you don't take care now, coz when you fall sick, at least you'll be home the whole day and at least I can talk to you online..

how cunning, i am! ;)
angeline