2005-05-10

mah eyyyyyeeeeeeee....

the bag strap poked my eye.
i think that much is clear for all to read.

if you want the nose-y details:
the bag strap had little fibres in it, wrapped in this fishnet thingy, it GLANCED through the surface of my eye. while I think the cornea healed over night, my vision hasn't. Besides, it was a scratch.


what luck.






went to the doctor, he daren't give me anything for fear if there really is a scratch in the cornea, it might worsen my stupid condition. Maybe I shouldn't have sat there waiting for those two guys to 'smoke' their cigars...

I mean, what's up with guys and cigars? they act like they know how to smoke it... maybe they should go watch those ah long grand uncles of mine smoke... it's much more interesting. but, heh.. doc's orders, they have to stop.. if not.. they'll be in trouble with their own health issues. ;)





ahhhh.. okok...
i'll go be remorse about my stupid jabbed eye...
I watched NARUTO THE MOVIEEEEE!!!
sooooo nice!!
it's so touching.. gonna watch it a few more times.






ciaos peeps.








how come andre 3000 sound like outkast? =S