2005-05-02

Action before thoughts.

Is it good to act before you think?
or do you wish to think before you act?
I'd say, you only act before you think;
only when you've done the same thing over for the zillionth time.
And you think before you act;
only when whatever you're doing is gonna be a lifetime decision.

Being anyone isn't always as easy as many would think it to be..
they think it's easy being me.
maybe, if you had my mindset. I just think and act. you always act, then think. sometimes you think then act. sometimes you just act. you don't think. just don't.
I never said being you was easy. I'm not gonna say it's difficult.
coz sometimes you get pampered till i sometimes wish i could get rid of you.
sometimes, just sometimes.
















yesterday was....
well, being with my two best friends cheered the day up a whole lot more.
but the day was as gloomy as the weather had been.
I'd made friends with the cute lil' japanese boy!!!
he is SOOOO cute! he's name is Ryuko. or riko. or well, you pronounce it as ree-ko.
if I can manage to get his picture online, I will post it up here.


dinner was junk food.
chocolates, some alcohol.. (okay, it was 6 bottles. i did 2.5) more chocs... cheezels, and fried carrot cake from kallang.















I'm bored.







"And when the world was through, then one by one the stars would all go out, then you and I would simply fly away." - Bread "If"

































it'll all be alright, i hope.
if only...