2005-04-28

earpieces and rings

let's speak in ambiguousness today; =P


not much ambiguity to begin with in the first place.





cat had milk.
I'd milk + cereal.


meeting at 7.30pm.
More shit to come. I dread going for it. I'm starting to dislike the head. maybe it's the stress, maybe she just thinks she's so high up there, doesn't know when to joke and relax.

whatever; it's just an assumption, of which one out of the two i made is true. guess which?


if only I can take a parang and slice her.........



















hair off.





at least the satisfaction will be there.
she'll have equally short hair like mine. =)







Ice chinkling with the glass, it makes such a nice crystal-like sound. Ice-chilled water. dad, pour me a cup as well, why don't you? thank you so very much.



On my part on being a pathetic writer; I give up for the time being.
*sighs*









"And I feel just like I’m living someone else’s life
It’s like I just stepped outside
When everything was going right
And I know just why you could not
Come along with me" - Michael Bublé "Home"





You know who you are, I'd thought I've forgiven you, but sometimes, I feel like I could strangle you for the things you've done to upset everyone in everyway possible.
And then, I think of the things you'd done just to make me smile, in the smallest ways ever. I loved you just like that, for doing the little things that always made my day, making me smile for hours on end. It's not the poems, not the sweet words of love, but rather, your view on life, your humour, I'd rather love you for you than anything else you tried to come up with.
And it's things like that which I reminisce of that remind me why I chose you in the first place.. I hope you read and reminisce too.