2005-04-24

This is my plan....

I am gonna turn photography into my career. lol
okay, that's like impossible.... but perhaps if i read up more on playing around with the lighting... the f speed thingy.. and stuff like that....
I could prolly turn my addiction in photography into a sideline career and earn big bucks outta it. >__<

that's a thought worth day dreaming for, if you didn't know that.

Weeeell... I have 4 gigs worth of extra songs in my computer now... how cool is that?
the whole CD of cold play, five for fighting... practically all the songs Frank Sinatra sang (by god, I swear I'm falling in love with Frank Sinatra songs!), lots of really cool, updated songs.. hahaha...

this is like superb..





Anyway, I'm getting a horrible headache now...
those migraines are coming back to me.. haha... how wonderful, ain't it?



Okay, well, time to go prepare for tomorrow's briefing and the lab coat for rica...
hmmmm....
all that and chatting with char.. hahas...




okay okay.. hahas...
time ta go!!!!
toodles!!!! ;)




angeline.