2005-04-23

Crazy day...

Hello everyone! =P


Okay, well, I'm just putting at 23.59 for simple reasons that I'm blogging about today... but the actual time now is 2.15am, 24th April 2005. >__<
yeah yeah...


well, let's see yah...
I reached school at like 9.15.. no no.. 9.20am.. yeah...
Mizael told me he slept 2 hours the night before coz he was busy hangin' out with his friends till like 3plus and reached home at 4plus.. nearly 5.. right? sheesh.. he's insane lah..

So today, he was a lil' (okay, ALOT) cranky... pretending to be a total pain in the ass coz the china students from engineering were like.. meh.. gay. heh.
*shudders*
We were being so bloody sacarstic and mean toda.. (we being, mizael, damien, jean and me)
Just insulting Bear and those students ahead of us openly but indirectly.. whahahah... we are SO ebiiillll!! >__<


Soooo, yeah, the walk was really boring, coz most of the stuff, I've seen at TN.. and the canopy wasn't even a canopy. pffft. so sturdy, the walkway... i thought it'd be as thrilling as Taman Negara's..
oh-hoooo!! no way jose! it's singapore we're talking here. gotta be SAFE hurh?

I ended up whinning over why there weren't any lifts up, or escalators up to the top of the little 'hill'.. ah well, it was just plain annoyance on my part.. whahahah!

sooooo... we walked.. 10.10am - 2.20pm.
not bad hurh? possibly over 6km, I'd say... i dunno just a wild guess.. I mean, it's like 5km at the other trail and about 1km at the first trail.. so yeah...

ummmmm....
took some pictures... will post them up some other time.. when I'm not this lazy.. (or 'busy')
heh.




Anyway, afternoon, went home, bathed, took $130 from dad... (came home with $6, you'll see as we go along) ran out and went down to meet debra..

not before I went to popular to get this kickass cute $6.35 page-numbered, hard-back ruled log book. nice. but my money... okay, so like I paid $5.70 for it coz I had discount.. but like... that's still alot of money gone!!!

Met debra at far east.. got harrassed by the ever 'celebrated' ex-student of NYP, steven lim. I can't believe I let him do the most gruesome thing to me: plucking my eyebrows.
and that cost me $10 and.. and.. a set of nearly botak eyebrows. yuck.

anyway, since I promised him: www.stevenlim.net
go copy and paste onto your browsers if you wanna know who on earth he is..
he is SOOOOOO freaking gay. steven, if you DO read this, stop it. it really doesn't appeal. whahaha.. =P


sooo, after that, we went to get my face washed up coz like there were little bits of hair in my eyes and it was really annoying...
debra and I went shopping! whahaha... to heerens, got nothing, to taka... nothing... but we sat in mos burger's for quite some time... slacking and slacking...

then went down to PS to find gillian, since rica went off already..
we met xiuting along the way.. she became a lesbian i think.. whahah.. so weird..
So, like, we saw gins... went shopping, bought chocs for gins, went shopping, gave gins SOME chocs, went shopping... dinner at delifrance... i didn't get my coffee...
=( then shopping... shopping shopping... then met gins again... then shopping.. we met marc lim along the way.. well, SAW him. so to let debra DROOL at him some more, I made us (yea, us) walk by long john's silver's for like 5 times... ahhahahaha... she was so bloody happy.. sheesh!

then.. gave gins all the chocs.... then we went to carrefour to get MORE chocolates.. got my favourite, EXTRA FINE chocolates!!! =)
nice.

Then, AFTER buying the chocolates, I remembered I had lots of chocolates at home.. but.. ah well, it's my favourite chocolates.. so i'm not bothering.
Paid debra the rest of the $80 that i owe her mom...

sooooo that makes up the bulk of the $130...
well, okay.. see.. $20 to my ez-link card, $5.70 to book, $80 to repay aunt jean.. that's $125.70.. i paid for dinner.. which was $12.50.. debra paid $0.50.. haha... hmmm..that makes it to like $138?!?!? whoa.. okay.. that's weird.. i don't recall having that much money... >__<

where'd $8 come from??????
this is weeeeeird.....
OH. crap. the delifrance guy. I gave him $50.. it's $12.50, but he gave me $40 back.... oh shit.. *sighs*

but that still leaves the excess.. $6.... which is in my pocket.... which I have NO idea where it came from....



*shrugs*


whahahahhahaha....



you've seen ignorant me now. I really can't be bothered to go find out where the heck what belongs to where. or whom...




anyway, it's late.. it's like 2.36am now...
soooo..
good night!!!








angeline.