2005-04-18

lalalala.....

Today, I went to school, thinking that I'll have to stick my butt there the whole day....

hello and good afternooooon my good people!




So I'm back home, with a whole lot of stuff I have to do.
(okay it's just one thing)
and it's to be a zebrafish fanatic: I've been told to go love zebrafish.
Coz peisuan and I have to go find out how to rear those little fishies that we've become so accustomed to killing... from embryo to adult fish and watch them reproduce and make little baby fishies and all that...

using brine shrimp eggs.




oh, wow.






This is SUPER fun.

-_-!!




right.





remind me again why I came to SCL to do genetics?


oh that's right..
Ms Eunice said if we manage to get this done, published and sold, we're moving on to transgenic fishes which glow-in-the-dark.
whahhahah..

SOOOOOOOO exciting.

heh.


i'm psychoing myself to LOVE this. I LOOOOOOVE zebrafish. Oh WOW. it's soooooooo cute!!! little mouths which go gulping for air.. oh woooooow!!!




*pukes*





okay okay, I love those fishes. But to make an aquarium.. a FLOCK.. a whole FAMILY of zebrafishes from scratch.. that's a feat to conquer.. I'm up for it! :D



check this out: we're only given 2 weeks for research before those cute crates of brine shrimp eggs come to us from USA.. apparently, they can hatch about 245K nauplii (baby brine shrimp) per gram of cysts.. oh woooow.. heh..



anyway, I'm gonna try to do like, a photojournal.. and submit my link to mizael.. prolly gonna use that as part of my nyaa thingy...skills development.



Okay, I gotta go back researching.. have to do as much comprehensive research as I can...
and peisuan, we gotta go buy our little (okay, it's not little) hardcover log book thingy shitty thing.. lol




see you guys in a bit!
toodle-dee-doo-days...
angeline