2005-04-12

hang in there....

I'm now filled half in anticipation about how marc's letter will go.. I really hope things will go fine from now on.. I've tried my best at helping him, I really really hope it all goes well... things will be really tough on him if it doesn't. hang in there, marc. I'll be there.


Today's paper was a flop. I woke up late, I was late (not as late as yumei though, she came at 9.30!) I had a bloody mind block again. =(
this whole mind block thing is really turning me off. It's not funny anymore. I never was once like that. Never once in my life after primary school had I have a single mind block. I should start drinking yomeishu and brand's chicken essence more now.
I know for sure now I'll have to take the supp paper. =( this sucks.
I reckon I'll pull off only a D if dr lim lets me pass without a supp (or worse, a fail)...


The very last: Cell bio. *groans* This is like, I don't know. The past year has been very trying for me. I've never been faced with SO many problems, SO many failures ever before in my life. I always thought deaths in the family weren't ever my problem. It's even better the others die. but when it's when the person wants to die but doesn't die. That irks me a whole fat lot. It frustrates me. Not that gary's at it again, but it still irks me thinking about it now.


Anyway, i'm going to go sleep a little more again, then start cramming for cell biology... and hope for the best for marc...







cheers,
angeline