2005-04-10

Plead the fleeting moment to remain

'Oh, plead for that fleeting moment to remain!'

That's how I felt as I watch the spectacular sun set just a few minutes ago..
It had been this perfect round ball of firey red. In hues of orange and red, that is, contrasted together. It isn't everyday that I get to see such a starking bright ball of fire with a backdrop of light pastel colours of blues, yellows and mild reds and orange. breath-taking i'm telling ya..! :)

tomorrow will be a VERY hot day.


Okay, so like I just experienced 5 tremors, 4 at a go.. it's just tremor, stop for 3 seconds, tremor, stops for another 2-3 seconds.. again and again 4 times.
So this is how it feels when a mountain, or if you'd like, an explosive mountain that contains red-hot magma.. moving its ass. When they told me it's impossible to move any mountain, that is bull crap. that bloody mountain giving me all that sickness, is most surely moving its fat ass.


Anyway, I didn't even study today. heh.. so much for 'studying' again hurh?
actually studying now lah. so yeah...




Plead the fleeting moment to remain.. sure is heck of warm one tonight, I'm sure.
Gonna ride out the rest of the books, this really sucks.



How I wish I was born with a really clever mind.
And then I'll just rely on my intelligence to excel in school. I think if I start psychoing myself to think I'm some genius brainiac, that might actually happen.






Time for cunning schemes and plots. lol





good day, good evening and good night.
angeline