2005-04-09

CAFFFfeeeeeIINE high!

I'm on a CAFFEINE HIGH.
and I've never felt this HIGH in AGES. *sniggers*
I'm hopelessly gigglish when I'm on a caffeine high.
No prizes to guess if I'm laughing away at absolutely NOTHING now. heh heh heh....


ah shucks..
although this feeling is great...
2 cups of coffee isn't enough to make me feel as high as I wanna be...
and dang, I won't be able to sleep tonight.


Oh, might as well, hurh?
then I'll be on dah alert to complete my books.
check this out.. 3 hours and I've completed like over 1/2 the first book. (and it's supposedly the tougher book)

I'd only give a wild guess that it's the tougher one coz that needs lots of READING to understand the few topics and methods of immunology and serology just to get done with!


How I wish my brain works this easily previously at the start of the semester..
it's okay, I guess I'm just about geared up for next semester already.
Peeps, remind me constantly (I need just about everyone's help on this) ::

- To study Inorganic Chemistry
- to study Organic Chemistry

coz yeah, I know i'll be re-doing those topics.



Anyhoots, back to Haemagglutination Inhibition, Spongiform Encephalitis and Orthomyxoviridae.... bwhahahahahahahha...
hahahahahahahhaha

oh freak.
i'm going insane. XD





wish me best of good luck everyone!
mwah!!!







angeline
xoxo