2005-04-09

3 monkeys and a lizard.. stuck fast to the wall...

My cat; she protests it that anyone should carry her now. She does this cute little protest squeak of a meow, it just makes me smile at her every time she does it..

Anyway, g'day my good folk!

not even 10 hours of sleep and I'm here and awake.
Since I spent whole of friday lazin' my arse away, saturday will be spent guilt-driven -as planned- and I'll be studying my day away right after this. (and after I get something to fill up my stomach, which I doubt I'll find anything nice and warm to eat)

Last night had been one of the best nights -in terms of WEATHER, you nitwit- I've ever had. It felt like being in Switzerland, so cold! =)
I like it when it's cold and you start freezing and your teeth just go chattering away while you yearn for a good hot cup of hot chocolate or coffee or milk tea, however you wish it to be.. lol.

Damien had 3 monkeys over at his place late last night, then another came along.. okay, so if we count kaiway as the lizard stuck fast to the wall, then it's 3 monkeys and a lizard over at damien's place. lol


Have I told you all how much I want to box kaiway's face? (no mizael, i don't have cartons, but i could make some.. =P) that idiot (KW) was talking all rubbish again last night while intercepting, THEN hi-jacking Damien's computer and chatting to me on MSN for about a minute. I swear, that guy is always up to alot of rubbish!!! =/

So, yeah, Damien was complaining to me how rowdy and noisy they were at like... um.. 2.30am in the morning... geeeez!! The trouble boys wreck up...


Anyway, yeah...
I need fooood...then.. microbiology, here I come....
(I looked through my book, it's all about virology. Now I gotta force myself to love it. =D)









luv ya and gotta leave y'all now..
Toodles, mah good peeps! ;)
angeline
xoxo