2005-04-04

thought processes

I tend to sidetrack ALOT when studying..
but then again, so do many people.. heh heh..

anyway, this is what popped out from nowhere while thinkging about electrophiles (don't ask why)...


Do you guys believe in love AFTER love?
and what's it like when they mean true love?
what IS love? the 'true' part of it?

These questions, no one can really put a proper answer to it...
People nowadays, think that 'true' love is but the mere everlasting love...
In some ways, they are right I guess...

The ability to accept the other for whatever they do..
But to what extent will people tolerate the other for the things they do?
People get abused because they thought that when their spouses beat them into a bloody pulp or verbally abuse them or when they even go to the extreme of raping their own spouses.. they find that acceptable, because they think that that is how the other is. That his/her spouse had always been that way.


heh. if MY spouse became like that, the first thing I'd do is to send him to an anger management course. And if that doesn't help, and he gets worse than before then... (trust me, i'm a very forgiving person by nature, i really am) I'll have no choice, but to kick his ass outta my home, outta that door and into the streets till he knows how to behave himself like how he was previously. Or he can stay OUT forever.

*grimaces* I know, I sound really gruesome, I do pity my future husband.. boyfriends at that... hahahahahaha...... but that's just me.. hahahahah...
(well, that's what you get when you have a spunky modern mom, a cool and realistic dad, and two moronic brothers for a family)


hmmmm... I can't begin to imgaine how I'd be if I was born to be the only kid. I'd be so much of a spoilt brat, I wouldn't have any friends now.. hahaha.. thanks for the moronic brothers, I tend to shut up and keep to myself. lol


ANYWAY, I'm 3/4 done with the first set of notes (which is the biggest bulk) of organic chem... so yeah.. gonna see what I can do with the time I'm left. I'm trying to complete both set of notes by tonight, then I can do biochemistry tomorrow...






okay, back to my studying...
Toodles! ;)
angeline