2005-04-03

A meaningful post...

Haha.. i've been looking around at some of my friend's blogs, and decided, I should post a meaningful post.. (but I've done so many of those I don't know what to post anymore..?)

Okay, well, something or some topic will come out as we go along.. I hope.


oh okay, I've just decided, I'll talk about the really sad news for today...
The night had cried for the lost of the world's most travelled pope, Pope John Paul II...

He had passed away last night (or rather, I'd say this morning) April 2, 2005 in dignity after losing the fight to his old age and the many illnesses that he incurred for the past 2 decades or so.

He has done many good deeds, of which I am sure it was just and wide-spreaded. His words were always impactful and encouraging. I don't know much about the pope, and like what a lady said (which I read in the papers this morning), Even if people who didn't believe, would shed a tear for him.

I know I sheded a tear for the pope. As an IJ girl since 9, I learnt the ways of the Roman Catholics, known of the majestic things that Popes can do and will continue doing.. I've always looked up in admiration at them, and how much weight their duties and responsibilities as a religious leader was on them.

Pope John Paul II did his job superbly well, and the Lord has finally given him a place in his heavens. It's his time to rest. And rest, he will be having from now on.

I won't go on about how much he has done in detail, but for the milestone fact that he managed to gather so many people to fight against communism in Eastern Europe, and he's always going around, sparking hope in the people of the world.. I really find that this pope, this very one pope, will live to be the most famed, most well-remembered pope of all times.

Perhaps the generations to come wouldn't think him to be so grand (with bigotry on the rise) but our generation would. And we must live to tell the tale of John Paul II - the greatest pope of all times. =)


May he rest in the eternal peace, amen.

R.I.P John Paul II (1920 - 2005).






Okay, solemn things aside.. this morning passed by without so much as a thought. It's still morning.. but it feels like 11.30am to me already.
I'm gonna make sure I study 4 more topics today. Only managed to cover the fundemental pi/sigma bonds topic last night. so slooooow...

hahas..
well, actually, truth be told, I can't think of anything to blog the moment I come online.. it pretty much takes the fun out of my day like that and frustrates me to no end, but yeah, that's what usually happens.. lol



alrighty, I think I shall just go like study abit now....
byeeeeee......







Toodles! ;)
angeline