2005-04-02

It never is...

Sleep that is...
It never is enough for me!! hahahahaa...
that's a fact that everyone knows about me. I love to sleep! =)
yeah, i'm always hibernating.. haha.. actually, that habit came around when I was like 17..
two years back, when I was still in secondary 5, taking my O'levels.

I used to get killer migraines, so bad that I'd just lie in bed and 'faint'.. haha...
and end up sleeping for 4 hours, much to the displease of fabio haydern (i shall just stick to fabio.. heh.. easier to type la) and my parents.
Displeasure to my parents coz they thought I slept a wee bit too much.. and fabio? haha.. coz I wouldn't reply his sms-es and all.. bwhahhaha.. see, sleep comes first, anything else can just WAIT.

So yeah, that habit of lying in bed and sleeping instantaneously became so frequent, that when you give me a comfy bed, and a nice temperature (just around 20 degrees centigrade celsius).. I'd just fall asleep within 5 minutes. =P

haha.. sleep never is enough for me..





(okay, it's very much obvious that I am very bored, hurh?)



Well, I was just hinting that I slept my whole afternoon away again.. =P
sleep is gooooood.. I know there are others who could sleep longer than I am, but for me.. I just sleep and sleep and sleep as and when I want. (even in the trains)
yeah, I promptly fell asleep in the train last night, nearly forgot to get off at my stop! how embarrassing! haha... oh well... I was exhausted. I was busy running all over the place.. from school to town, town to everywhere in town, then town to toa payoh, to MCYS building, and steven drove me from MCYS and dropped me off at selegi road, only to find out i had to walk a loooong way to get to dhoby ghaut.. so, yeah.. haha.. I was tired and slept in the train...


OOOOOH!!!!!
My coffee addiction came back to me just the other day, while I was trying to complete all my lab reports. I took this cuppa, and the next thing I know, I was downing the whole cup in 10 minutes. pippin' hot at that. ;)

And the most amusing thing was, I refused to drink any other coffee than the ones I made personally.. hahaha.. maybe one of these days I should sit at spinelli's and study. Then I can have my hot latte, or hot mochacinno. I have lactose intolerance.. so yeah, warm is good, cold is Nuh-uh! no way, not for me! hahas..

But i don't reckon this caffeine re-addiction is gonna be good. hahaha.. Hopefully I can down my 12 cups of coffee once more! I loooove coffee.. you have no idea how toturing it is for me the past 3 years, only able to smell and imagine the taste, but not being able to actually drink it.





Well, I should get going.
Need to get my speckies.. my precious speckies.......



heh.




then.. STUDDDDIEEEEE!!!!
okay...
Toodles! ;)
angeline







Going.......









going...













gone.









poof!