2005-03-30

sooo......

I've completed my reports (hooray!!! =P), went for organic chem lecture, sat for the organic chem quiz, went home without waiting for the rest to come out (coz i had other things to tend to that were more important)..


Anyway, the only kick I got outta today was this morning...
I slept at like 4.30, 5am? yeah.. tried calling mizael up to see if he wanted to join damien and i for breakfast at McD's in school..
buuuut.. that dude was way into sleep.. hahahaha....


well, breakfast was great! haha.. had hotcakes and maple syrup + magarine... and iced milo... and a nice hot hash brown..
and damien and I were talking about how crazy SCL peeps were. I agree with him. They're mad people, and sadly, I'm pulled down with the madness too. hahaha..


Mizael came by later to pass me his reports to use as a reference for.. haha.. and to study with me too.. we ended up not studying at all.. haha.. ended up chatting with damien...

yeah.. hahs.. anyway...
time to go study for my microbiology....



toodles! ;)
angeline