2005-03-26

weekends..

I love weekends, it's my time for fun.. I don't have to crack my head to talk to make small conversations with my classmates..

I can just relax, have fun and yeah, just be myself! =)

Monday when I get back to school, no doubt it's gonna be a hard time for me...
I'll be reassured with the fact that it'll last till about 11.
Coz no one actually stays till 1pm for math.

(maybe when I actually type this out, they'd actually stay in an attempt to spite me, we'll see...)

hahahahhas...
anyway, yesterday was yesterday, today is today, tomorrow will be tomorrow, and I don't like bringing my worries and troubles on to the next day unless it's worth 8,000 spectators and a turnover of 10,000 at any one time and it HAS to cost at least $120,000.

Other than that, yesterday was yesterday, today is today and tomorrow will be tomorrow.
In otherwords, I don't care if I'm 'arrogant', I don't care if you're being spiteful, I really don't care if you don't like me. Really, dislike me all you want. In the end, you'll find that disliking me is a VERY painful and troublesome thing to do.

It'll just result in painful and troublesome consequences....



haha..



plus, I tend to work harder under such circumstances.. hahahahahahahhaha....

ANYWAY, ambiguous shit aside..


I'm meeting my dearest dearest Gins in a bit!!!
can't wait! It's been AGES since I went out gallavanting on the streets of Orchard with my lovely East Coast Park Kaki.. bwhahahahs....

And tomorrow, I'm going out to study with junie.. coz I feel kinda bad for telling him "Nope, not going" for 3 times already...

Monday after school, I'm heading out to ECP with Mizael, KaiWay, Damien and a few others to have some time out there and try to study there...
then I'm heading off to Library@Orchard for my press conference rehersal which starts at 6.30pm... hweebin JUST told me that it was at 6.30pm.. haiz... what a timing..

Hopfully I can get there on time.


Anyway, time ta goooo...



Toodles! ;)

angeline