2005-03-19

OH MY GAAAAWWWD!!!

hahahaha...
sheesh!!! 16 hours to go!!!
and i'm on the bus to the checkpoint and OFF TO MY FREEEEEDOM!!!!

okok...
so I'm feeling a MINUTELY resound of guilt for practically physically running away from my duties, my friends, my LIFE.

BUTTTTT then again, it's only for 5 days and 4 nights. NO BIG DEAL!!!

hahahs..
Char char... don't feel too bored k? hahah...
maybe next time I should set up a small interactive video blog for you guys..
and this portion of the blog goes into the website...

then at least no one will be bored. If they need an fugly face to see, at least you have a moving picture of me talking like an idiot to the camera and transmitting information to you guys.. hee hee...

and then the typed out blog..
plus maybe a few links to external sites with games.. or maybe I'll get gary to do up a game for me!!! hahahas..
just a simple one... to waste your time away..
So many plans for my website!! :D


I'm goin to TAMAN NEGARA!!!!!
whahahahhah!!! can't afford to be like all solemn and what not now.. not bothered to.. I'm gonna have FUN!!! breakaway from my life!!!

for 5 days and 4 nights.




hahahahhaa...


OH! news flash! (or maybe not)
Terra actually LISTENS to me now! :D how cool is that? she runs over to me whenever I call her.. and she sleeps on the cupboard next to me! haha.. she is soooooooooo cute!!!

She likes looking at me like I'm worth looking at! (coz that's how i look at her)



OH man!! i havent packed my bag yet!! ahahaha..
so so screwed.. but I was doing my sisterly duties!! Cheering char char up!! =D
i'm sure she had other people to cheer her up too, but at least I tried..
hahaha.. but yea, I LOVE HAPPY TREE FRIENDS!!!! how gory can it get? hee hee..
and like what char told me, thank goodness it's all just a cartoon! violence... hahahaha.. they are one buncha violent but cute animals!! =) =) =)





okay okay... my mom is like NAGGING at me to get off the computer to get packing...
so I'll blog tomorrow when I wake up..!!


byeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
good night everyone!
angeline