2005-03-12

busy shiat....

Hello all...


I don't know how long more I can take this..
but I have to go on till after June or July.. this youth event planning is f*cking havoc.

I have to raise $200K within the next month for HweeBin and gang, I have to plan for school freshmen orientation camp 2005, I have my exams next week onwards, I just don't feel like doing ANYTHING now. pffft.



This just sucks..


Char, sorry for getting you scolded by your instructor.. really sorry about that.. i won't disturb ya over the weekends next time.. yeah..

And to the rest of you, should I snap at you, just tolerate it, k? I'm just running low on patience already.



I'm already really busy now.. so, like go away, don't disturb me.. If it's like REALLY important, then give me a call. I won't be entertaining any smses for the next few days. If it's not important, then just piss off..

I know I sound crude and rude here, but what the heck. I'm not gonna bother rephrasing those few words.

And please try NOT to make things difficult for me, aights?





I seriously can't wait to get OUT of here and to Taman Negara.
shit. I haven't packed. freaking hell. How I feel like cursing now... whatever.







ARGH! >__<
bye.


angeline