2005-03-07

It's not hard to fall, when you float like a cannonball..

Heyoh my good folks!


okay, actually I had my entry all typed out and stuff...
but char's blog killed my browsers.. and there my entry went.. so this is my THIRD attempt at trying to type this out.. so sickening...

Let's see if I can actually remember what I typed..

Oh yeah.. that's right..
I slept at 3.30am last night... terrence had been nice enough to chat with me till about 3am.. till when my eyes bulged out when the computer's clock read 3.02am.. hahas... we talked about SO many things!! hahahs.... even though he's in ITE, he's a pretty cool guy I guess! =)

Oh yeah, bumped into Leon (year 3 senior) while queueing at the 72 queue line.. which reminds me of lionel. which reminds me that he had been asking whether the EXCO's gonna plan anything for the MB seniors.. =S

ummm... what else.. what else... okay, yeah, i gotta go study..
my mom finally knocked some sense to me..I have to act according to her words...
which means, I have to give genting a miss for now.. *sob*
but that means I won't be coming online often too..
oh well..


it's a sacriface i'm willing to make..
so if anything... call me up aights?



i'm going on haitus.. hiatus..




oh, however you spell it..

so, it'll be at least a month before you hear from me again...
I'll miss you readers, but do come back in a few weeks to check out the blog for any sudden SHORT posts over the weekends! =)



toodles! ;)
angeline