2005-02-28

The Missing Chef

Hey there folks!


=)

Today was great! had so much fun serving fun and crazy customers. Or maybe it's just working with great personalities like Dee dee... haha...

I never had so much fun working with her before. Coz she's always too busy doing brownie modes and waffles to bother about me.

Today, we have the case of "The missing chef"....
Azri, the malay dude chef cool-guy, was missing.. he didn't turn up for work at all!!
Clement (manager) was soooo utterly furious he went cursing away! he really reminded me of classmate Clement. lol... only difference is that my manager is a shortfart.. lol..

James ('boss' actually my general manager) was yawning away so much.. He went out for 3 fags on his ciggies.. and he looked sooo shagged. He went calling people down for clement and us and told them to come down as soon as they can to help out. So alicia came. Sulhaimi too, jonathon too.. and who else, this girl called Vernicia.. I think her name is like SO cool...

lol.. too bad she works till tuesday..

Frank sounded pretty pissed when he called up at the bistro. I answered the phone, you see, so I knew he was pissed. so goes the conversation:

Me: Hello~! maestro bistro!
Frank: hello, this is frank here, who's that over the line?
Me: oh HI frank! it's me, angeline.
Frank: Ah! angeline, now listen well okay? I want you to set up the place first. do you know how to do that? i want all the lights on and all.. and-
Me: oh you don't have to worry about that. Dee and I already set everything up.. besides the cashier.. we're waiting for clement to come over now..
Frank: yes, I was about to get to that. now, can you just call him up to ask around what time he'll be coming down? and thanks for setting up the place before hand. I'll ring up the place later. thank you so much angeline, bye!
Me: okay, no problem! bye!


okay, so.. he didn't sound pissed.. but yeah, any managing director would be pissed if his assistant manager wasn't there for work.
Poor shortfart... he only had like what.. 4 hours of sleep? no wonder he was cursing till the birds flew the other direction in top speed...

hee hee...

well, what happens to the missing malay cool-guy dude chef? *shrugs*
I ain't got a clue, but i'm sure he'll get it from clement, james and frank...





case closed.


Debra and uncle philip lost aunt jean today. but we managed to find her later on.. lol... we had dinner at crystal jade palace restaurant.. so freaking full! had to walk so slowly and took my own sweet time walking back to uncle philip's van.. even then, i still felt overfed.. >__<


The waitress there thought I was like debra's sis and uncle philip's and aunt jean's daughter!!! *gets into a state of shock* I went protesting really badly that I wasn't their daughter or her sister.. I went like "Noooo... no no no... i'm not!!! i'm her FRIEND!!! haha.. her friend....!" in mandarin... goodness me!

hahas...



anyway, okay okay...
I bought a handbag.. i'll take a picture of it TOMORROW and post it up with some other pictures....

got my TX card linked, and ready to use.. had my hair cut and done.. :) yep..
so..okay, that said... off i go! To sleep!




Toodles! ;)
Angeline.


P.S.: I'll be heading back to SJC to carry out plans for "The 'pitch'" for youth workgroup...