2005-02-25

I am going to be....

an irregular bloggist!!!
Mood: --


This is bloggist #5647 speaking here.
The author has instructed me to inform all her readers that she will be blogging irregularly from now on.

(as if she isn't.. 3-4 posts a day?!?! like what shit is that?)


We'll see how irregular she'll be, no?

Blogging once a week? twice?

once in 3 weeks?

or once in 4 hours?






hmmmm.




*nods*





this, we shall see.








anyway, bloggist #5647 aside, today's microbio was a little overwhelming.. the answer options were so closely linked, I had a hard time deciding which answer would be the unfortunate one to give me my marks....

I have been a very good girl as of late.
Besides the major swearing I've been repeatedly doing due to the bloody shitass pain in my hip joint.

I studied like how good students should (photocopying other people's notes), I ate my meals, I slept well, I woke up just in time for school... And I chatted on MSN like how all regular teenagers would...

WHILE I tried figuring out what went wrong with me the past few weeks (or rather months).




And I have came to a conclusion:
I'm changing! (again, like duh)

Maturation with age, as what they say.
My mindset was crossing over to another stage in life. Whether I'm becoming MORE cynical than ever, I don't know.. lol

Cynical. yeah, that oughta be the word.


*******************************************



that aside too...
I have 2 things to do today..

1) start up a new bank account in UOB.
2) Hairdresser's.


Time to get that hair cut up again.. New style coming up! well, hopefully anyway.. lol

My Wishlist has been done up again.
I'm setting up the 8th column thingy soon. it'll be my TO-DO/ ACADEMIC GOALS list...
sooo, look up, look out!

new things are heading our way! :)


*******************************************




This is bloggist #5647 signing out!
The author recommends that everyone SHOULD tag some ridiculous, nonsensical, out of topic messages in her tagboard as it has been TWO days since anyone tagged at it.

She wishes everyone her usual...







Toodles! ;)



P.S: listen to Tyler Hilton!!! and ryan cabrera, and damien rice and lindsay lohan!!! ^__^