2005-02-21

Blogger is gangin' up on me!


or maybe it's just my damned server...
Mood: feeling restricted..

I have a new list of CD's to buy!

- Ryan Cabrera
- Daniel Bedingfield
- Micheal Buble (okay, maybe not anymore)
- TYLER HILTON!!!!


Omg... tyler hilton is like soooooooo cute...
soooo gonna buy that CD.. one tree hill CD too....
whahahahah!!!!


FINALLY, there are GOOD LOOKING singers in the music industry....
no offence, I just HATE the chinese music industry, it's got too many pretty boy faces in there. the ones with sissy faces and rebonded hair.

*pukes* yuk.





Junius, I'm still waiting for my Clay Aiken CD.
And it's been like THREE years that I've been waiting for that damned CD and damned presents that you ALWAYS promise you'll bring for me.....


damn you.. i want that song too.




My presents.... junius yang, MY PRESENTS!!!! *glares*







Anyway, that said... oops, time to study!!! hee hee...

Toodles! ;)