2005-02-19

argh....


i'm frigging tired...
Mood: t-i-r-e-d.

I got home at 5.45am, on the dot. It's good to have my cat around..
When everyone's asleep, she got up and went up to the door to greet me.
=) awww, so nice of her!
She was the first one I saw when I stepped home.

Anyway... I've loads to tell you guys before I move on to study till about like 3 and then go sleep again!!!

*grins*

Yesterday, I served 5 netballers. No, not any ordinary netballers...
THE national team players... the big-sized ladies who are like, sooooo cool...
haha.. yeah, they just ended training, so being the weekend, they thought of coming over to cine for a snack (at my place!) and a movie upstairs!

*beams* They were soooo nice! =) what a crazy bunch! hahahs...

Then, later on, there was this japanese guy (he works in our country) who had this really nice jap-american accent. What's so special about this guy? =)
He was totally donned out in MY favourite colour! *mega-mega-grin*

He had:
- purple hair
- purple shirt
- purple belt
- purple specs
- purple socks
- purple bag
- purple card case holder
- purple wallet

I wouldn't be surprised if his UNDERWEAR was purple too!!!! ahaahhaha....
It was just sooooo cool watching him! =)
He had me grinning away so much, I just HAD to serve him his food and drinks somehow. And I did. hee hee...


Yeah, anyway, Imma outta here...
Need to study.... hahas...
okay, so there wasn't really much to tell you guys...
but.... hahaha....

STUDY TIME!!! =)

(Hopes manda slaughts her arse off at school. lol. school on a weekend. aw.. that just sucks a whole lot!!! hope you had fun in school anyway!)




Toodles! ;)