2005-02-18

DONEEEE!!!!


=D
Mood: accomplished. only by a quarter.

Yeah, I only feel accomplished by only a quarter.
I still have biostats and organic chem tutorial to copy. And my books to study.

Reports were completed, with help and compliments from Yammy, Ian and Mizael.. ;)
thanks fellas!!! Much thanks to them, I could finally get my reports under control, understood and done! =D It pays to be a female.. lol

If my reports were to be compared to the professionalism of Mizael's reports, I think mine's like shit in terms of presentation. hahahahahs...
Actually, I'd given up in presentation of my reports (the nice cover page, the page 1 of 4) ever since the start of semester.

But each person's report have their own style and strong points. Mizael focuses on the theories, while I focus more on the practical points to note.
Which brings me to another level higher in the study of the psychology of people.. we work with such simple, yet complex wonders.

(I repeat those words all the time, yet, they have different levels of meaning each time I say it)

**********************************

I DONT HAVE TO WORK TOMORROW!
shiaat... stupid manager. I want to work tomorrow. >__< okay, maybe not.
I'll study my fill tomorrow. I mean, today. yes, today.

**********************************

To all NYP-SCL(LS) year one students, if you haven't found out, or are simply lazy to find out about your test schedule, or you're just so clueless, here's the Common Test schedule. I'm only stating MB0406's venue (for obvious reasons that i don't know the other classes venues: i don't know them really):

Monday: ORGANIC CHEMISTRY
Tuesday: CELL BIOLOGY
Wednesday: BIOCHEMISTRY
Thursday: IT for LIFE SCIENCES
Friday: MICROBIOLOGY

all tests start at 10.30am sharp and will end promptly at 11.30am.
I'm still clueless about the formats.. will ask around later.

**********************************

I made friends with Sharon Tan again. I wonder if that decision to be friends with her was actually a good idea or not. In any case, we knew we were both inane little kids with maturity of 5 year olds a year ago.
And we forgave each other on our part. Actually, I never placed much grudge on her, I was just really mad at her for not understanding that I couldn't do things the way I want to do them anymore due to family situations. So in that, I let my anger consume me and I hated her so much, I became totally unreasonable with her. That, on my part, was my bad. lol

**********************************

Anyways, Taman negara!!! whheeeeet!! *grins like a maniac* I can't wait! I simply can't wait!!! I was just chatting with mizael about it.. we were contemplating the number of jabs we were to get. I don't really like the thought of some sort of serum pumped into me. What if it's contaminated? >__< i know i know, I'm getting paranoid, but.. yeah.. heh.. really, that's just me.

Anyway, I was laughing at the point I made. That what if we had to have 4 needles sticking in and all the stuff were just injected in all at one go? haha.. that would be such a sight! :P

Then we chatted about yesterday's organic chemistry lecture..
it was about the SN2 and SN1 thingy... hahha.. the backside attack which sent up a series or gay orgies up to my head.. I came up with the craziest (yet possible) theories at which to study that topic the best and easiest way. Sex makes the world go round, after all! lol....

I can't say much about this topic, it's much too cencored! what if a little girl of 12 was reading this...? *angelic grin*

**********************************

Soooooooo.. yeah.. hahas...
that's really just about it. oh!!! I was also talking to Md Jasrie too! ahhahas..
we were discussing.... ANIME!!! bwhahahahahs...
We were exchanging the titles of favourite cartoons we liked to watch. It was such a fun talk!!! hahhas...

**********************************

I can't wait to see rica and debra again, so much to tell them....
Actually not much, but I tend to remember the finer details of the week whenever I meet up with them, so I tend to crap so much too! ahahas...

**********************************

ooooh.. i'm so random at this hour!! lol
okay that means it's time for me to go be a pig and go sleep....

night night!!!




Toodles! ;)