2005-02-17

I am soooo thankful!!!


for such great classmates I have!!! ^__^
Mood: stressed out

It's the common tests next week and I haven't even touched my books. I'm feeling the sense of urgency there, but yet I do nothing about it. Should I fear for my results again? I think I should. My lazy bones keep kicking in, it's time I smack my senses awake again...

I lost my reports. The precious reports I did all through last week during term break. My two organic chemistry reports, my cell biology reports, that totals it to four now. I only managed to save my biochemistry reports. I merely thought I misplaced them last night..
But after checking my two systems and my portable hard disks over a dozen times, I started to freak out...

So here I am, rushing through all my reports once more. I feel such a freshie once again.. >__<

Thanks to Ian's and Yam Meng's reports and advice from Dominic ("take yam's reports, he damn pro ah!"), my work load has been lessened considerably. However I still have to para-phrase everything to make it look like I did it on my own.. with discussion between classmates. heh heh.. that's called smart cheating. ;)

Anyway, today had been a long day.. long lazy day.
at 9 in the morning, I have 2 people sms-ing me, telling me that there isn't any classes today. Not a single one at all. Sooooooooo.. I got to stay home! ;)
(Amanda, getting jealous yet? I didn't even have to go school today!! haahah...)

Tomorrow will be good too.
I have biochem lecture in the morning (will be going for that in case there's such a thing as THE exclusive revision lecture as usual), after which I will go print my reports (my darling reports) and then head home for my 6 hour long break. Then get my ass back to school by .... wait... dammit.. dunno wad time siah.
Anyway, there's organic chem tutorial at 4pm, then biostats at 5pm...
Then I go home. Lovely.

Oooh.. there's no biochem lecture nor practical tomorrow. sweet.
so I get to go to school at 4pm in any case... heh heh..

Crap. I haven't done my math -opps, BIOSTATS i mean- homework.. If I don't pass it up with some shit written on it that makes sense with revelance to the question given, that bastard's gonna bitch again! >__<

Nevermind, will ask around for help again later on that one. hahas..

Clement (manager) hasn't called in or sms-ed me to come at what time tomorrow. I hope it ain't 7pm to 5am (actually, i'm hoping for it so I can sleep in on saturday and do some studying)

Anyways... Time to get back to my lab reports...
I hate losing my work... irks me to do so!
anyway.. gotta run!!!


Byeeeeeeeeeee!!
Toodles! ;)