2005-02-12

blooooody fraaaaags...


nah... they're just doing their bitchy jobs.
Mood: tired

I only had 3 hours of sleep.. fuuuuuuucking hell! >__<
Due to my assholic younger brother's freaking laughter, and gary's "Shut UP!!!!! angeline needs to sleep you bloody ASSHOLE!" *nods sacarstically*

Great. Thanks bros.. like that'll help.
And it didn't help that my STOOOPID nose wanted to get runny again. and made me sneeze like 192374128347 times before I gave up and got out of bed.

*************************

So.. I suppose you guys are all desperately waiting and figeting for me to get to the stupid details of the job?

Well, I like dishwashing. Period. I hate taking orders. I feel like those diner girls.. the ones that stand before you taking orders and with a freaking annoying attitude. and they chew on gum too.

Anyway.. yeah..
James (boss) isn't actually boss. He's the general manager.
I met the managing director last night, but I didn't want to talk to him much, had too many customers. I was tempted to tell him to step one side for a while, while I served my customers and find them some good seats.

Then, I met his son, I think.
Dennis looks like bertram.. so much like bertram i kept frowning and staring at him and he seemed to like that attention I was giving him. haha.. next time I see him, I'll have to tell him he looks like my buddy.

and... yeah..
I cocked up several tables today... human errors and all...
james wasn't all that happy but he managed to sort everything out properly in the end.. we might have made a lost... but *sighs*...

well, I'll try better today.
Shit. I haven't told my mom i'll be working till 1am today..
-__-||


Marcus wants to burn down my workplace.
Who wants to join in? hahahaha.. he says he hates my working hours.. he doesn't like it one bit coz for one, I won't be online. Two, i won't get my sleep. Three, he knows i'm too lazy to keep up this job.


Well, who knows?
hahahas.. i'll have to talk to Clement (my manager) about this time slot thingy....


Okay, I gotta go get ready for my function at Marriott's...
hee hee...


Toodles, peeps! ;)