2005-02-09

Let's kick off a new year!!!




with a really lovely "banner I did myself!!!
Mood: happy, well, really i'm bored

Taking a leaf out of Karen Cheng's lovely blog.
I'm just experimenting around (like I always do) to come up with a banner of my own.
I like karen cheng's one. It's so nice!! =)

ooooh! The bouge de la rapper is on Lush99.5 now.. sooooo cool! =D

okay okay...


Sooo.. lunch is over, I'm rather full.. and tired. and bored. yes, yes. Very bored indeed.

So yeah..
I took some impressive pictures of Terra.. go over to my DevianArt to take a look at them if you want. Too lazy to load it up to Flickr..

Here's only one of it that I bothered to load up..
A time frame of terra, as I promised Gillian that I'll do up sooner or later.
*grins*

Terra

Click on it for a larger frame, I think.. hahs...


************************

come to think of it, the 'banner' is abit tooo big in terms of width..
nevermind, the next entry shall have a nicer picture, I'm sure of it! :D


Well, time to get my arse over to grandmother's!!
and to deal with a bunch of rowdy-assed cousins and rela's!




Enjoy your "holidays", MB0406!!


Toodles! ;)