2005-02-09

My heartfelt apologies


but I haven't been a very happy person as of late..
Mood: =/

Yes, I am apologising for my vulgarities that have been dropped all over the blog entries for the past few weeks up till today.. *sheepish grin*

But I can't help it that I've been an unhappy person, now can I?
Thus, I think I shall TRY to stop the vulgarities (at least for the moment) till I crash and start on them again. Yeah... =)

***********************

That aside.. How's it going for everyone?
I know Joey and gang are busy in Hopkins'.. with their reports and studying.. I think they're rather overwhelmed by it all. Hahahah.. hang in there, fellas! =)
You'll get used to it soon! (trust me, having come from a crazed polytechnic)

And yeah, Amanda's been changing alot since the first time I met her at McD's at Takashimaya.. hahas.. I should say it's a good change.. and I'm super proud of her progress. =) you're doing well, manda..

Sooooo.. okay.. well, basically, I'm supposed to be doing my homework, e-learning shit and all.. but I'm not. It's only 9.45am.. I wanna play Mahjong!!! but mom's busy, younger brother (being the younger brother) doesn't know how to play.


***********************

Anyway... report time...
I don't like homework on a holiday. Just kills the fun.

(I've just watched Kungfu Hustle the 6th time)


Toodles! ;)