2005-02-06

lalalala...


not nice... not nice at all..
Mood: sucky

well, I'd been thinking through my week..
it's been a hell lot of shitload of problems.. =(
Come to think of it, I don't really know how I got through it.
But yeah, I just keep thinking about what I can do to better my future, not think back on the past. Even if it's dancing naked in my face.

People and things keep suggesting that I take a good look at my past year or month or whatsoever before taking this really huge deep breath, before throwing it aside and continuing with life.

Thing is...

I'd already done that, a LONG time ago... >__<


This is such a sad case, don'cha think?


Anyhoots, I was telling debra this afternoon about my week..
She looked at me like I was mad when I brought up the topic of shakeila saying that I looked slightly caucasian. I looked at shakeila weird too, come to think of it.

I mean, besides the fact that my grandma's a javanese (she looks to malay/cheena to be caucasian) there's nothing else that would suggest that i'd have this blonde hair/blue eye gene in me.

I told PeiSuan about it later on, while going home, and she told me she used to get this paranakan feel from me.. hahahahs.. well, what to do.. I love my hieriachy too much to let go of it.

lol..

well... going for dental appointment soon. I think.
Not looking to it.

My mom didn't take my new job well. She's hating me for it.
My dad too.
They both looked at me like I betrayed them or something.
I HATE it when they do that.
I HATE it when they make everything out to be MY fault, when it clearly ISN'T.

grrr...
so NOT fair.

And then amanda says that she's not happy that I got the job, and then accused me for not telling her about it beforehand.
Like helloooo? it was such a last minute decision of mine.
I wasn't at all serious when I asked the boss, thinking he'd just brush me aside. But he went "Oh, i need weekend workers now too!" and well, I was cheering inside.

Then what you want me to do about that?
Even if I told you, you'd go like "Hmph! i'm not interested. Got too many other things to do already."

And it didn't even cross my mind to call anyone. so there. you want, you go ask yourself.. same to junius too, hor, right, bro? :P
Hope you get the job ah, junie..

well, I'm tired and frustrated.
So i'm gonna go sleep now.
ByEEE.....

Toodles! ;)