2005-02-02

my legs are killllling meh...


sooo killing me...
Mood: =P

That's what happens when you go jogging 8 rounds on the tracks the day before, and have dance class the day after. but ah well, I like the pain. I haven't felt it in ages, I think I'll make this pain stay for as long as I can..


Anyway, class today, was okay.. Understood Organic chem perfectly well, so it seems..
hahas..
Hmm.. microbio was bad, I think we screwed up really badly.

ah shit. I haven't completed my reports.. sob sob..
time to chiong my reports again.. haiz...


Dance class was fun today.. :)
It's so energetic, but really, I felt idiotic jumping and twisting and flappin' my arms about like a chicken.. >__<

but it was fun anyway.. :)
I like my teacher, she's so on...


***************************

I sooo wanna go australia for my attachment in the future...
Then I'll work over the weekends if I can.. :D
Sydney's pay is freaking good, as to what marcus keeps telling me..
bloody git keeps rubbing it in..
Well, not the past few nights, but yea.. hahas


***************************

anyhoots, Imma off to do my reports.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...
Toodles! ;)